Thursday, April 29, 2010

This People Makes My Heart Pounds.

SO KEEP YOUR ASS AWAY FROM THEM OR I'LL KILL YOU.END.



MAK & AYAH;
I miss you guys SO MUCH .You guys have always make me feel better everytime im down .You filled me with your cherry laughter and i wanna thank you for what you both had gave me .You both are the GREATEST Mak & Ayah that I have and I THANK GOD for GIVING me YOU GUYS as MY PARENTS .I love you guys till death <33.




KAKLONG & KAKNGAH;
I miss you guys SO MUCH .I miss every conversation we had .You guys have always make me feel better everytime im down .You filled me with your cherry laughter and i wanna thank you for what you both had gave me .I miss asking things when shopping and you guys said "TAK BOLEH.HMM...OK.AMEK 1.SHARE JE . :) I love you guys till death <33.





IKA;
I miss you DARLING .I miss talking to you on the phone and hearing your cute and lovely voice .I miss every conversation we had .You have always make me feel better everytime im down .You always tell me stories which im always interested in hearing .You filled me with your cherry laughter and i wanna thank you .I love you till death sayang <33.

1 comment:

  1. posted at 437am?? wohh say up bagai! tabikkk
    kakcikk.. comel la.. tajuk Ah Tel tu yg mmg terbaikkk tu haahaha
    ok lah kngah nk blaja paeds pula
    tata~
    xx

    ReplyDelete